The island is very small, it is only 5 miles long and in places very thin it has a coast to the rough Caribbean sea, and one coast is protected by the island itself and it is here that laggons exist and many species of birds nest all year round, and in the winter months many other migrating species come to spend here in this yucatecan island three of four months.
- Expedition: Snorkeling and visit the Contoy Island
- Location: ,Isla Contoy, Mexico
- Participants Required: 1- 20
- Age of Kids: 8+
- Experience Required: Snorkeling skills
- Availability: All year round, departures daily
- Restrictions: Pregnant women, children under the age of and weak swimmers
- Languages: English, Spanish, French and German
- Leader: Misael Fernandez
- Full set snorkeling gear
- Bilingual guide
- Coffee in the morning
- Bottled Water
Itinerary (8 Hours):
- 7:00 am – Meeting at the Mexico Divers shop on Isla Mujeres
- 7:30 am – Briefing and transport to the boat
- 8:00 am – Boat departure and sailfish search
- 12:00 pm – Lunch at Contoy Island
- 3:00 pm – Return to Isla Mujeres
Bring sunscreen, towel, windbreaker, hat, long-sleeved shirt
Attention this is a Shared Boat Trip!! If you require a Private Trip at any date, please contact us directly to reserve the boat!!
IMPORTANT:We are at the mercy of sea and weather conditions as well as diving may be challenging for some people so we can’t guarantee the fishing success however trough our shop we have an 90% success rate and all the resources to accomplish the activity, we highly recommend to have at least two days of stay on the island for higher success rates and better weather window.