Snorkeling MUSA in Manchones Reef National Park is an amazing snorkeling Isla Mujeres experience.
Whether you are an experienced snorkeler or it is your first time, snorkeling is a great way to get to see the natural underwater world of Isla Mujeres & Cancun.
Best Experience Snorkeling Isla Mujeres!
Come along with us and discover MUSA and the Manchones reef located in the Marine Park. Here you will be able to see a large variety of colourful fish including barracudas, angel and parrot fish, turtles, lobsters, and stingrays.
The Manchones Reef also holds the world renowned Underwater Museum MUSA, a collection of more than 400 life sized sculptures that was created with the intention to protect the reef and encourage coral grow due to destruction from global warming.
Discover art Snorkeling MUSA!
The museum is also called the “Silent Evolution” due it´s eventual transformation in to a complete reef ecosystem in the near future. Today the museum provides protection for many species of juvenile marine life and represents a symbol of environmental awareness.
We can also plan a special day trip and tailor make a package for you and your group.
- Expedition: Reef Snorkeling National Park Manchones and MUSA (2 sites)
- Location: Manchones Reef and the Underwater Museum MUSA National Park
- Participants Required: 1- 10
- Age of Kids: 5+
- Experience Required: None
- Availability: All year, departures daily
- Restrictions: Pregnant women, children under the age of 5 and medical problems like respiratory or heart issues
- Languages: English, Spanish, French and German
- Bilingual Guide
- Fins, Mask, Life Jacket
- Coffee in the office
- Snacks or Fruit
- 12:30 pm – Meeting at the Mexico Divers shop on Isla Mujeres
- 1:00 pm – Boat departure to Manchones Reef
- 1:30 pm – First Snorkel
- 3:00 pm -Second Snorkel
- 4:30 pm – Return to Mexico Divers shop
Bring bio degradable sunscreen, towel, sun glasses, hat
Attention this is a Shared Boat Trip!! If you require a Private Trip for any date or time, please check our VIP Services Section to reserve the boat!!
IMPORTANT: We are at the mercy of sea and weather conditions! We highly recommend to have at least a two day stay on the island for a better weather window.
Check our live Weather on Isla Mujeres!